1 post • joined 12 Feb 2010
MS Volume Licencing
I have had two customers thus far with this issue. The first took over two months to fix. The second has beenongoing with MS for over a week, they deny any knowledge of the customers agreements despite being sent the original notification emails MS sent in the first place. Shameful and shoddy!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them