1 post • joined 11 Feb 2010
Newbie reviewers are BAD
I see that tablets and touchscreens are new and amazing to you. However, tablets and pen input screens are really old hat. Light pens have existed since the days of green and black screens. You neglect key points to those of us who have lived with interactive screen inputs for many years, mostly via Wacom, handheld PDAs and various graphics tablet products: Pressure sensitivity, levels of pressure, and pixel or sub pixel accuracy.
This is not a brave new world, this has been around for decades. Please inform your reviews with those decades of popular features and concerns.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer