2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2010
Are you serious when telling that your two year old child is using computer?
if thats so...........................
Every time I read this kind of news I just feel little more worried about this "protectionism" in internet.
as article pointed out, its pretty useless when kids know even some basic rules how browsers work. Also parents should teach their children more about internet and what there is, what you can see etc.
Its not companies like Youtube that should do that job!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...