2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2010
Are you serious when telling that your two year old child is using computer?
if thats so...........................
Every time I read this kind of news I just feel little more worried about this "protectionism" in internet.
as article pointed out, its pretty useless when kids know even some basic rules how browsers work. Also parents should teach their children more about internet and what there is, what you can see etc.
Its not companies like Youtube that should do that job!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap