2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2010
Are you serious when telling that your two year old child is using computer?
if thats so...........................
Every time I read this kind of news I just feel little more worried about this "protectionism" in internet.
as article pointed out, its pretty useless when kids know even some basic rules how browsers work. Also parents should teach their children more about internet and what there is, what you can see etc.
Its not companies like Youtube that should do that job!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED