2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2010
Are you serious when telling that your two year old child is using computer?
if thats so...........................
Every time I read this kind of news I just feel little more worried about this "protectionism" in internet.
as article pointed out, its pretty useless when kids know even some basic rules how browsers work. Also parents should teach their children more about internet and what there is, what you can see etc.
Its not companies like Youtube that should do that job!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account