3 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
Funnier in France
This story is considered even funnier in France, where Belgians have the reputation of being (how can I put this tactfully?) a bit dim.
(The Belgians have the same opinion of the French, so that's alright then.)
This is the sort of thing
Spotted at a marriage in Bondoufle, a suburb to the south of Paris.
No useful purpose
I'm another GP, and I keep all my appraisal material in a few locally-stored OOo word processor and spreadsheet files. I don't see what uploading the material to a website would add, apart from opportunities for security breaches, and data corruption or loss. So like Adrian I have not used it.
Your readers will not be surprised to learn that use of this "Toolkit" is to be made compulsory for doctors as soon as our "revalidation" commences.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account