3 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
Funnier in France
This story is considered even funnier in France, where Belgians have the reputation of being (how can I put this tactfully?) a bit dim.
(The Belgians have the same opinion of the French, so that's alright then.)
This is the sort of thing
Spotted at a marriage in Bondoufle, a suburb to the south of Paris.
No useful purpose
I'm another GP, and I keep all my appraisal material in a few locally-stored OOo word processor and spreadsheet files. I don't see what uploading the material to a website would add, apart from opportunities for security breaches, and data corruption or loss. So like Adrian I have not used it.
Your readers will not be surprised to learn that use of this "Toolkit" is to be made compulsory for doctors as soon as our "revalidation" commences.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY