3 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
Funnier in France
This story is considered even funnier in France, where Belgians have the reputation of being (how can I put this tactfully?) a bit dim.
(The Belgians have the same opinion of the French, so that's alright then.)
This is the sort of thing
Spotted at a marriage in Bondoufle, a suburb to the south of Paris.
No useful purpose
I'm another GP, and I keep all my appraisal material in a few locally-stored OOo word processor and spreadsheet files. I don't see what uploading the material to a website would add, apart from opportunities for security breaches, and data corruption or loss. So like Adrian I have not used it.
Your readers will not be surprised to learn that use of this "Toolkit" is to be made compulsory for doctors as soon as our "revalidation" commences.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders