3 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
Funnier in France
This story is considered even funnier in France, where Belgians have the reputation of being (how can I put this tactfully?) a bit dim.
(The Belgians have the same opinion of the French, so that's alright then.)
This is the sort of thing
Spotted at a marriage in Bondoufle, a suburb to the south of Paris.
No useful purpose
I'm another GP, and I keep all my appraisal material in a few locally-stored OOo word processor and spreadsheet files. I don't see what uploading the material to a website would add, apart from opportunities for security breaches, and data corruption or loss. So like Adrian I have not used it.
Your readers will not be surprised to learn that use of this "Toolkit" is to be made compulsory for doctors as soon as our "revalidation" commences.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds