2 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
What happened to the old days when we just use to packet drop server disconnect packets to you and make you drop you sessions. My favorite hobby in the middle of a lecture when someone was goofing off.
This is the beginning of skynet
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade