2 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
What happened to the old days when we just use to packet drop server disconnect packets to you and make you drop you sessions. My favorite hobby in the middle of a lecture when someone was goofing off.
This is the beginning of skynet
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad