2 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
What happened to the old days when we just use to packet drop server disconnect packets to you and make you drop you sessions. My favorite hobby in the middle of a lecture when someone was goofing off.
This is the beginning of skynet
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!