5 posts • joined 10 Feb 2010
Re: Kobo & Sony
Not sure what you mean by "tied to a single provider" - I can read eBooks from any of the open sources on my Kindle, no problem at all. Sounds like trolling to me...
Bonkers. If I wear a t-shirt saying "I hate you" will I get arrested too?
Sorry for breaking the trend and not jumping on the bandwagon but...
Lucas isn't claiming to own all lasers, or contest their creation of all devices not much more reminiscent of a Lightsaber than a torch - so all you Geostationary Satellite folks can get a grip and calm down.
This is a design thing - if you make a device and design the appearance of it to be exactly like a Lucas Lightsaber, then you're in the wrong. So yes, if you invent a robotic protocol robot, but make it look exactly like C-3PO, you'll be in trouble too.
Why can't we all just get along?
On Android I use the "Sensorly" app to do this stuff for me automatically. Why can't all the operators kind of just chip in and use the same data? Oh wait... is it because they don't want us to know that their "awesome signal strength" maps are all made up?
Haha! Oh yes. I'm sure these machines will have a little USB socket in the front, and a "print" button in the scanning application.
I don't think it's quite as simple as hooking up a £30 printer from Argos...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes