5 posts • joined Wednesday 10th February 2010 14:40 GMT
Sorry for breaking the trend and not jumping on the bandwagon but...
Lucas isn't claiming to own all lasers, or contest their creation of all devices not much more reminiscent of a Lightsaber than a torch - so all you Geostationary Satellite folks can get a grip and calm down.
This is a design thing - if you make a device and design the appearance of it to be exactly like a Lucas Lightsaber, then you're in the wrong. So yes, if you invent a robotic protocol robot, but make it look exactly like C-3PO, you'll be in trouble too.
Why can't we all just get along?
On Android I use the "Sensorly" app to do this stuff for me automatically. Why can't all the operators kind of just chip in and use the same data? Oh wait... is it because they don't want us to know that their "awesome signal strength" maps are all made up?
Haha! Oh yes. I'm sure these machines will have a little USB socket in the front, and a "print" button in the scanning application.
I don't think it's quite as simple as hooking up a £30 printer from Argos...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout