1 post • joined 11 Oct 2010
Nethack is definitely doable, but there isn't a Java port so it would have to be a compiled binary exposed through a Java GUI.
I'm not sure if Kindlets are allowed to call random binary programs or use JNI; I suspect not. This is obviously not a problem for rooted devices as you can just change what they're allowed to do.
However, KIF as it is would be runnable on a non-rooted device, except for the signatures.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer