1 post • joined 26 Sep 2006
Have you seen Boost.Spirit's Phonix lambda interface?
That enables you to do pretty much what you want to do with the futures or lambda given the current C++ implementation.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes