4 posts • joined 23 May 2007
And there I was thinking that Sidcup was quite genteel .....
The Sport Of Kings
I'd like to get an early vote in for "Trolling Apple Fanboys" to be made an Olympic sport.
I never thought I would find frothing so entertaining.
The anti-ID spokesman quoth: "as signatures are used less and less as a form of authentication, ", what you mean like, er, ID Cards perchance?
There's hope yet
Of course it could quite adequately house one of those small bottles of continental lager that one got on a booze cruise - and if one wanted to stay with the premium strength, I guess a bottle of Duvel or Chimay might fit ....
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS