1 post • joined 5 Feb 2010
On Behalf of KitchenAid
We very much appreciate the alert, and remain fully committed to ensuring that our website is secure.
The site was taken offline once those responsible for its security were fully apprised of the situation. We have taken corrective actions and the site is now free of the malware script responsible for setting off antivirus alerts. Analysis of the malware by our support team indicates that users were at no risk prior to its removal.
Our website users, and their security and satisfaction, are very important to us. Again, we thank you for alerting us to this situation.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display