1 post • joined 5 Feb 2010
On Behalf of KitchenAid
We very much appreciate the alert, and remain fully committed to ensuring that our website is secure.
The site was taken offline once those responsible for its security were fully apprised of the situation. We have taken corrective actions and the site is now free of the malware script responsible for setting off antivirus alerts. Analysis of the malware by our support team indicates that users were at no risk prior to its removal.
Our website users, and their security and satisfaction, are very important to us. Again, we thank you for alerting us to this situation.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders