1 post • joined 5 Feb 2010
On Behalf of KitchenAid
We very much appreciate the alert, and remain fully committed to ensuring that our website is secure.
The site was taken offline once those responsible for its security were fully apprised of the situation. We have taken corrective actions and the site is now free of the malware script responsible for setting off antivirus alerts. Analysis of the malware by our support team indicates that users were at no risk prior to its removal.
Our website users, and their security and satisfaction, are very important to us. Again, we thank you for alerting us to this situation.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market