1 post • joined 5 Feb 2010
On Behalf of KitchenAid
We very much appreciate the alert, and remain fully committed to ensuring that our website is secure.
The site was taken offline once those responsible for its security were fully apprised of the situation. We have taken corrective actions and the site is now free of the malware script responsible for setting off antivirus alerts. Analysis of the malware by our support team indicates that users were at no risk prior to its removal.
Our website users, and their security and satisfaction, are very important to us. Again, we thank you for alerting us to this situation.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?