1 post • joined 5 Feb 2010
On Behalf of KitchenAid
We very much appreciate the alert, and remain fully committed to ensuring that our website is secure.
The site was taken offline once those responsible for its security were fully apprised of the situation. We have taken corrective actions and the site is now free of the malware script responsible for setting off antivirus alerts. Analysis of the malware by our support team indicates that users were at no risk prior to its removal.
Our website users, and their security and satisfaction, are very important to us. Again, we thank you for alerting us to this situation.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low