6 posts • joined 5 Feb 2010
Some good stuff there people are smoking...
...to think that live event techs will accept their shows being run on shared frequencies, especially when the additional unreliability comes in a package with a huge increase in price and complexity, not to mention a mandatory network with Internet access.
Have I heard this story before?
Just because they could
...doesn't mean they have to. Having >$15,000 invested in Nikon lenses and camera bodies, I'm well aware that no amount if whining will make Canon come out with products compatible with my investment, and I knew that from the first purchase I ever made. From the developer's perspective, the Android and iOS apps are entirely different products that each took time to develop, and therefore they are quite entitled to separate remuneration for each.
As for moving to HTML-based apps, well, we all know exactly how well that went over the first time...
You've gotta flip a switch on your device's settings panel
It's under "Store."
It's the lesser of two evils when you're talking about Steam vs "other DRM," and toss Mac into the equation and it's your only choice for mainstream gaming.
I forsee problems
Such as but not limited to: truly turning a 2D video track into 3D is impossible.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great