2 posts • joined 4 Feb 2010
Curse you Nexus One
This looks like something I'd really like to have, given Android's incredibly poor implementation of folders, as described by "Argh".
Sadly, the volume of app storage on my Nexus One means that I'm stuck in the '00s worrying about 5MB of space.
Might pick it up regardless, see if it's worth sacrificing the space for.
Laggy interface already fixed
I can remember seeing a video of an X10 running perfectly well, have a look around on Youtube and I'm sure you'll find it.
I agree that those earlier videos were pretty disheartening - I almost wish SonyEricsson would stop showing products so long before they are finished. Almost.
I just need to see one of these in the flesh, as I've heard they're a bit on the large size so I need to decide for myself.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait