2 posts • joined Wednesday 3rd February 2010 16:48 GMT
nokia... puts the 'in' in competence
bought an unlock phone in sinapore in june last year.....STUPID MISTAKE
been stuck on v12 ever since
emailed loads of times.... anyone ever had nokia care actually read their issue?
I always state i bought it from them, but they still insist it is my telco preventing the update.
they suggested i take it to a nokia care point to try and upgrade the firmware...so i did, off to the (nokia authorised) carphone warehouse...who would like me to pay 45 quid for them to try and update it.....
had to change the product code and upgrade it myself....
smart phones...nokia..more like retarded phones made by retards
Nokia go to hell
Stupidly I bought an N97 when they were first released...... I didn't want to be a iPrick but after 6 months of the N97 i wish I was. Words fail to describe how crap the N97 is....
The support faltered as word spread about how shit it is.... 400 quid down the toilet. If you are determine to buy a No'fucking use'kia i'd wait at least 9 months after the initial release, just in case its another N97.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE