6 posts • joined 2 Feb 2010
Re: Dear VM...
Then Mr Elected Representative do as the majority say, even if you think it is wrong!
Don't worry about it
I'm from NZ and in my 20 years there never saw a Katipo, neither has any of my friends or family.
Also its the only poisonous thing in the country so you'll be alright.
I can see why some people would want and use an iPad but whats the point of having a keyboard to plug into it?
Thats laptop territory surely?
Sorry there is no such thing as 'positive' discrimination.
Discrimination is discrimination.
Reminded me of a mate that swore blind that only white people could be racist.
Agreeing with the agreeers
SSH port forward to RDP over Wireless works fine.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'