2 posts • joined Monday 1st February 2010 21:36 GMT
Don't knock resistive screens. Along with a stylus they're perfect for scribbling down the shopping list. And which of the smart phones is still going strong in the marketplace after 18 months? None other than the Nokia 5800 with its resistive screen.
You're ignoring the effect of Nokia's Ovi vector maps. Free maps and directions globally is quite an offering for the traveler. I think it's RIM and Apple that are going to suffer unless they do something similar.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat