1 post • joined 1 Feb 2010
it depends what is meant with "HD Voice" but if "HD Voice" means WB-AMR then it is available for GSM and WCDMA networks. Even calling from GSM to WCDMA in wideband quality is possible. It is of course another question if the installerd HW in the network does support WB-AMR in both systems. Or if the operator enables it in both systems. Or if there are mobile terminals supporting GSM and WCDMA.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests