1 post • joined 1 Feb 2010
it depends what is meant with "HD Voice" but if "HD Voice" means WB-AMR then it is available for GSM and WCDMA networks. Even calling from GSM to WCDMA in wideband quality is possible. It is of course another question if the installerd HW in the network does support WB-AMR in both systems. Or if the operator enables it in both systems. Or if there are mobile terminals supporting GSM and WCDMA.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer