1 post • joined 1 Feb 2010
it depends what is meant with "HD Voice" but if "HD Voice" means WB-AMR then it is available for GSM and WCDMA networks. Even calling from GSM to WCDMA in wideband quality is possible. It is of course another question if the installerd HW in the network does support WB-AMR in both systems. Or if the operator enables it in both systems. Or if there are mobile terminals supporting GSM and WCDMA.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft