1 post • joined 1 Feb 2010
it depends what is meant with "HD Voice" but if "HD Voice" means WB-AMR then it is available for GSM and WCDMA networks. Even calling from GSM to WCDMA in wideband quality is possible. It is of course another question if the installerd HW in the network does support WB-AMR in both systems. Or if the operator enables it in both systems. Or if there are mobile terminals supporting GSM and WCDMA.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack