9 posts • joined 1 Feb 2010
Had me confused for a second
"wild", not wild
Epic fail indeed :)
Firewalls exist for a reason
If you don't want a program to call home once in a while then the only way to be sure about it is to drop its traffic at the firewall
It is used to identify Google servers
Reverse DNS for Google.com:
$ nslookup google.com
chown@microsoft:~$ nslookup 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52.in-addr.arpa name = iw-in-f147.1e100.net.
So you could use iw-in-f147.1e100.net to access Google, if you wanted to, to bypass a filter for example.
Any idea which plugins were infected?
Get used to it
Censorship in Australia is not going to stop there... I should have voted for the giant douche, not the turd sandwich
I call shenanigans!
no surprises there. Did everyone think they wrote it from scratch when they was starting out?
Girls like fancy cars because they're fancy (and the people driving them tend to have lots of money), girls certainly don't like big noisy, smelly, clumsy, dirty tanks (unless they're lesbian)
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS