9 posts • joined 1 Feb 2010
Had me confused for a second
"wild", not wild
Epic fail indeed :)
Firewalls exist for a reason
If you don't want a program to call home once in a while then the only way to be sure about it is to drop its traffic at the firewall
It is used to identify Google servers
Reverse DNS for Google.com:
$ nslookup google.com
chown@microsoft:~$ nslookup 184.108.40.206
220.127.116.11.in-addr.arpa name = iw-in-f147.1e100.net.
So you could use iw-in-f147.1e100.net to access Google, if you wanted to, to bypass a filter for example.
Any idea which plugins were infected?
Get used to it
Censorship in Australia is not going to stop there... I should have voted for the giant douche, not the turd sandwich
I call shenanigans!
no surprises there. Did everyone think they wrote it from scratch when they was starting out?
Girls like fancy cars because they're fancy (and the people driving them tend to have lots of money), girls certainly don't like big noisy, smelly, clumsy, dirty tanks (unless they're lesbian)
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update