7 posts • joined 23 May 2007
what kind of servers does the international space station have then?
the only way IE could validate parameters passed to a 3rd part app is if the app provided an interface for it to validate against. it couldn't just validate everything against an IE defined set of rules. what might be invalid for your app could be valid for mine
have these guys never watched the terminator movies?
battle control computers, robot dogs
next they'll be using the thing to control all the UAV's
all they'll need is a few minigun totting californian governors an we'll be doomed. doomed i tell ya doooooooooooooomed
how many of the ifone sales were actually to journalists of technical news sites?
Pick up the ball
now he won't have to take the afternoon off if he wants to pick up a ball a la Lister
ICT - a Cup <T> that's gone cold
another ford for the list, Webinar. who thought up that abomination?
Why is it that this government just doesn't want to listen to alternatives.
Here's a much better solution to the so called 'pay-as-you-drive' pricing scheme. it will cose £0 to implement as the infrastructure is already in place, it will cost people for the distance driven and will also penalise people driving heavier/bigger engined/less fuel efficient vehicles. it's called FUEL TAX.
They all should know what it is, the main reason that we pay twice as much for fuel than them americans that whinge about their <50p a litre prices.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom