1 post • joined 30 Jan 2010
Sequences shortened blah blah etc
Apple have history in shall we say "doctoring" their adverts to embellish the capabilities of their phone and music players. I suspect they just tried to blag this one too...
As someone once said - you can't polish a t*rd, but you can sprinkle glitter on it....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops