2 posts • joined Saturday 30th January 2010 02:14 GMT
Answer of SecurStar GmbH on the Infosecurityguard/Notrax case: absolutely unreasonable! :-)
i am Fabio Pietrosanti and that's my comments on Hafner declarations:
It’s true, it’s possible that earth will get a martian attacks that will destroy our life. Statistically extremely difficult, but possible. More or less like the anonymous proxy story told by Hafner of SecurStar not to admit that they are behind the http://infosecurityguard.com fake independent security review.
Analysis of the research project results
i wanted to report my analysis about that research (quite long).
Please read it
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers