3 posts • joined 29 Jan 2010
hmm ACS::law - it was only down an hour (or not)
If you google ACS::Law you will get this website: http://www.acs-law.org.uk/
visiting it however will send you to; http://www.acs-law.org.uk/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
To fail or not to fail, probably both but..
Can we really call gmail; gfail .. out of all the large free 'email providers' I have used over the time gmail's failures are a fairly uncommon when you consider its userbase size. (Not to pick fault of course :) )
ravin rakes in the resources
..and Oracle rants about how its databases really cannot handle the load.
Surely a major database provider would be able to handle without a kink a few crawlers, or a few hundred...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network