3 posts • joined 29 Jan 2010
hmm ACS::law - it was only down an hour (or not)
If you google ACS::Law you will get this website: http://www.acs-law.org.uk/
visiting it however will send you to; http://www.acs-law.org.uk/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
To fail or not to fail, probably both but..
Can we really call gmail; gfail .. out of all the large free 'email providers' I have used over the time gmail's failures are a fairly uncommon when you consider its userbase size. (Not to pick fault of course :) )
ravin rakes in the resources
..and Oracle rants about how its databases really cannot handle the load.
Surely a major database provider would be able to handle without a kink a few crawlers, or a few hundred...
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst