3 posts • joined Friday 29th January 2010 20:05 GMT
hmm ACS::law - it was only down an hour (or not)
If you google ACS::Law you will get this website: http://www.acs-law.org.uk/
visiting it however will send you to; http://www.acs-law.org.uk/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
To fail or not to fail, probably both but..
Can we really call gmail; gfail .. out of all the large free 'email providers' I have used over the time gmail's failures are a fairly uncommon when you consider its userbase size. (Not to pick fault of course :) )
ravin rakes in the resources
..and Oracle rants about how its databases really cannot handle the load.
Surely a major database provider would be able to handle without a kink a few crawlers, or a few hundred...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities