3 posts • joined 29 Jan 2010
hmm ACS::law - it was only down an hour (or not)
If you google ACS::Law you will get this website: http://www.acs-law.org.uk/
visiting it however will send you to; http://www.acs-law.org.uk/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
To fail or not to fail, probably both but..
Can we really call gmail; gfail .. out of all the large free 'email providers' I have used over the time gmail's failures are a fairly uncommon when you consider its userbase size. (Not to pick fault of course :) )
ravin rakes in the resources
..and Oracle rants about how its databases really cannot handle the load.
Surely a major database provider would be able to handle without a kink a few crawlers, or a few hundred...
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display