2 posts • joined Friday 29th January 2010 19:40 GMT
Uses 4-AAA batteries - No power brick
I have this scale and have been using it for the last 3 months. It uses 4-AAA batteries and only turns on when you stand on it. I have not replaced the batteries yet. Works great and syncs with my iPhone. It can also handle multiple people and if their weights are not identical it can distinguish between them.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court