2 posts • joined Friday 29th January 2010 19:40 GMT
Uses 4-AAA batteries - No power brick
I have this scale and have been using it for the last 3 months. It uses 4-AAA batteries and only turns on when you stand on it. I have not replaced the batteries yet. Works great and syncs with my iPhone. It can also handle multiple people and if their weights are not identical it can distinguish between them.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire