4 posts • joined 29 Jan 2010
Norway not in the EU
The article is based on a wrong premises:
Norway is not part of the Eurozone and not even part of the EU and isn't suffering from any economic crisis, in fact their economy is doing quite well.
nothing to do with openness
"Once installed, the apps exploited known vulnerabilities that gave the malware root access to a phone's most sensitive functions"
The above sentence quoted from the article is the key. If an OS has known vulnerabilities and the OS manufacturer or the phone manufacturer don't provide timely automatic updates that fix these vulnerabilites then it's to be expected that they will be exploited.
So the blame is on Google and the phone manufacturers, not the 'openness' of the OS or the marketplace.
Security through obscurity like Apple seems to prefer is not a viable longterm solution, any security expert will confirm that.
So that's why I have been noticing a weird fishy smell coming from Jesus phone users, and I though they had forgotten to shower since buying the eyephone!
Tony Green and the French are right
Once you know how to find it any woman will be yours after the first time with you... :-)
Let those nerdy scientists believe whatever they want, they have probably seen women's intimates only in textbooks and on porn sites anyway...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen