3 posts • joined Thursday 28th January 2010 13:32 GMT
Never heard of......
If there are reception problems caused by heavy rain then that would be down to the frequency of the RF radiation and claims they've fixed the issues would be BS. Short of changing the wavelength they can't sort that.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support