3 posts • joined 28 Jan 2010
"Huawei has received the injunction as part of our legal claim that ZTE is infringing on our trademark,"......how rich coming from the Reverse Engineering Masters of the Universe
Never heard of......
If there are reception problems caused by heavy rain then that would be down to the frequency of the RF radiation and claims they've fixed the issues would be BS. Short of changing the wavelength they can't sort that.
Just checked with my parents........
and it wasn't one of them having an alzeimers moment again, it their local store. Could we get some cctv?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests