3 posts • joined 28 Jan 2010
"Huawei has received the injunction as part of our legal claim that ZTE is infringing on our trademark,"......how rich coming from the Reverse Engineering Masters of the Universe
Never heard of......
If there are reception problems caused by heavy rain then that would be down to the frequency of the RF radiation and claims they've fixed the issues would be BS. Short of changing the wavelength they can't sort that.
Just checked with my parents........
and it wasn't one of them having an alzeimers moment again, it their local store. Could we get some cctv?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders