3 posts • joined 28 Jan 2010
"Huawei has received the injunction as part of our legal claim that ZTE is infringing on our trademark,"......how rich coming from the Reverse Engineering Masters of the Universe
Never heard of......
If there are reception problems caused by heavy rain then that would be down to the frequency of the RF radiation and claims they've fixed the issues would be BS. Short of changing the wavelength they can't sort that.
Just checked with my parents........
and it wasn't one of them having an alzeimers moment again, it their local store. Could we get some cctv?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia