3 posts • joined 28 Jan 2010
"Huawei has received the injunction as part of our legal claim that ZTE is infringing on our trademark,"......how rich coming from the Reverse Engineering Masters of the Universe
Never heard of......
If there are reception problems caused by heavy rain then that would be down to the frequency of the RF radiation and claims they've fixed the issues would be BS. Short of changing the wavelength they can't sort that.
Just checked with my parents........
and it wasn't one of them having an alzeimers moment again, it their local store. Could we get some cctv?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...