3 posts • joined 28 Jan 2010
"Apple bans third-party apps that duplicate functionality provided by iOS' built-in applications. "
maybe third-party apps provide better functionality than the app provided by iOS? why not let the consumer decide?
will this push down the Desire HTC (non-HD) prices?
it's just a fat ipod touch
you'll need a new fat manbag to go with it..
who is it aimed at?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)