3 posts • joined Thursday 28th January 2010 12:55 GMT
"Apple bans third-party apps that duplicate functionality provided by iOS' built-in applications. "
maybe third-party apps provide better functionality than the app provided by iOS? why not let the consumer decide?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?