8 posts • joined 26 Jan 2010
Re: How do these thing save money?
They don't - they cost you money. About £80/yr in fact (assuming a 5 year obsolescence which seems likely due to the inevitable security issues)
Self serving bastards
The government working for its own ends rather than those of the citizens? Nah - that'd never happen....
Why it was urgent?
So she could rush it through without too many questions of course! The woman's a menace. More so than the rest of them, which is saying something.
How can she be shocked?
Or has she forgotten that not everyone earns a politicians wage, with an expense packet? About time someone did something about the costs though.
How's a man to know?
"there could be one real 19-year-old cutie who happens to look great in a bikini and just wants to be your friend. How's a man to know?"
Cos she wouldn't add me!
Will sony ever sell them?
Course not - they just want to make sure nobody else does without paying them large sums of money!
Re: easy solution... for that waste
Until the rocket blows up on the launch pad.... whoops!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed