8 posts • joined 26 Jan 2010
Re: How do these thing save money?
They don't - they cost you money. About £80/yr in fact (assuming a 5 year obsolescence which seems likely due to the inevitable security issues)
Self serving bastards
The government working for its own ends rather than those of the citizens? Nah - that'd never happen....
Why it was urgent?
So she could rush it through without too many questions of course! The woman's a menace. More so than the rest of them, which is saying something.
How can she be shocked?
Or has she forgotten that not everyone earns a politicians wage, with an expense packet? About time someone did something about the costs though.
How's a man to know?
"there could be one real 19-year-old cutie who happens to look great in a bikini and just wants to be your friend. How's a man to know?"
Cos she wouldn't add me!
Will sony ever sell them?
Course not - they just want to make sure nobody else does without paying them large sums of money!
Re: easy solution... for that waste
Until the rocket blows up on the launch pad.... whoops!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9