1 post • joined 26 Jan 2010
I discovered the stig at Loch Ness
I spotted the Stig mooching round Loch Ness! I sold the news to the Sun. Well, I say sold, I'm yet to receive any money.
I was previously an armchair parachuteer. I would put a fan in my face and rapidly zoom into Google Earth stopping just before I hit the deck, or max zoom level reached - whichever was sooner. I'm now an armchair driver. I travel along the countries roads (via streetview) - again with my trusty fan in my face (not sure why as my windscreen is fully functional) looking for the Stig. It's environmentally friendly too with 0 carbon emission and very little sulphur.
Are there any other readers out there with no lives like me?
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it