4 posts • joined 22 May 2007
ebuyer has 36 as i type....but
they're horribly expensive (£290). the bundle consists of:
Nintendo Wii Bundle Wii Sports Excite Truck Mario Strikers Charged Football + Wii Remote Steering Wheel Accessory
And who exactly would they play with? The other 5 people who managed to get their mitts on the game I guess.
Another excuse for being late for work then
Sorry boss, had 4 pints last night and have to wait for another hour before I can drive.
Okay, I don't usually do this, but I'm going to side with the septics here. Does 'Beagle' ring any bells? I think the Spirit has done a tad more for science than Beagle ever will.
Just my 2 cents worth (thats 1p for everyone else).
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes