4 posts • joined 22 May 2007
ebuyer has 36 as i type....but
they're horribly expensive (£290). the bundle consists of:
Nintendo Wii Bundle Wii Sports Excite Truck Mario Strikers Charged Football + Wii Remote Steering Wheel Accessory
And who exactly would they play with? The other 5 people who managed to get their mitts on the game I guess.
Another excuse for being late for work then
Sorry boss, had 4 pints last night and have to wait for another hour before I can drive.
Okay, I don't usually do this, but I'm going to side with the septics here. Does 'Beagle' ring any bells? I think the Spirit has done a tad more for science than Beagle ever will.
Just my 2 cents worth (thats 1p for everyone else).
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked