4 posts • joined 22 May 2007
ebuyer has 36 as i type....but
they're horribly expensive (£290). the bundle consists of:
Nintendo Wii Bundle Wii Sports Excite Truck Mario Strikers Charged Football + Wii Remote Steering Wheel Accessory
And who exactly would they play with? The other 5 people who managed to get their mitts on the game I guess.
Another excuse for being late for work then
Sorry boss, had 4 pints last night and have to wait for another hour before I can drive.
Okay, I don't usually do this, but I'm going to side with the septics here. Does 'Beagle' ring any bells? I think the Spirit has done a tad more for science than Beagle ever will.
Just my 2 cents worth (thats 1p for everyone else).
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor