4 posts • joined 22 May 2007
Sorry to throw water on the fire, but I think it'll be eclipsed by Swype when it's fully released. I'm using the beta now and, once you get used to it, it's really fast!
Seen (and snapped) in Cardiff
He was on his mobile, and left as the bus approached the stop... while still on his mobile! ;)
DO NOT WANT!
1) opt-out via cookie is unacceptable. Some devices/programs I use that access port 80 don't have the ability to store cookies.
2) Even when opted-out, your browsing is mirrored to the profiler. This causes 2 problems in my eyes: (i) what's the point of an opt-out in the fist place? (I use Ad blocking plugins) and (ii) at the very least it's a transparent proxy, and that brings up a whole new set of problems we've only just got rid of.
I don't want it, don't need it and will take my ISP to court over section 11 of the DPA if it's implemented on my connection. I have sent that in writing via registered post to the data controller of my ISP.
What exactly is a shoe-in?
Was this, by any chance, submitted by an e-mail tapped out using predictive text on a mobile phone, and a 6 being missed out and left unchecked?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs