6 posts • joined 22 Jan 2010
LOHAN could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
“SteveB did one of the smartest things I've ever seen him do as CEO today: He delegated responsibility by paying someone else to jump around like an asshole during his entrance instead of doing it all by himself,” said a poster. “Now if only he'd do the same with his regular day job.”
Now that did make me laugh!
See you next Tuesday Apple!
I thought Scotland had cable because Four and Twenty Virgins came down from Inverness...
Don't like the book?
then you're reading it wrong...
Sent from my iPhone
Right or Wong...
... this sounds like a good idea for finance projections.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes