2 posts • joined 21 Jan 2010
That's not me, its them
How come Tibetans can do such an attack?
Internet has been shut down in Tibet to prevent ... hold down a second - that's a good idea. Lets retablish Internet in Tibet and accuse that axis of evil.
Alternatively, there are a couple of Ouigours in Gantanamo - they are not guilty (just visiting) but now that I am thinking about it
Tired of all the rest
I have a Windows 7 at the office, complete with Office 2010. A Vista at home with Office 2007 and - my favorite - a UMPC with XP and Office 2003 for when I travel. Guess what? I am tired of having to look for the "Edit" in the menu that doesn't exsit, I am tired of been forced to learn new "tricks" that are wasting my time anyway, and I don't want to spend money on upgrades that are not as good as the old stuff. Excel 2003 is still the best, the new stuff is more expensive and the UI is a nightmare.
I have no idea if Apple OS is better... I am using an iPod Touch, I love it and I am now doing so much stuff on it and enjoying it so much, I will spend my money on a new MacBook.
And throw away the rest. And that move alone will make me so happy...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen