2 posts • joined 21 Jan 2010
That's not me, its them
How come Tibetans can do such an attack?
Internet has been shut down in Tibet to prevent ... hold down a second - that's a good idea. Lets retablish Internet in Tibet and accuse that axis of evil.
Alternatively, there are a couple of Ouigours in Gantanamo - they are not guilty (just visiting) but now that I am thinking about it
Tired of all the rest
I have a Windows 7 at the office, complete with Office 2010. A Vista at home with Office 2007 and - my favorite - a UMPC with XP and Office 2003 for when I travel. Guess what? I am tired of having to look for the "Edit" in the menu that doesn't exsit, I am tired of been forced to learn new "tricks" that are wasting my time anyway, and I don't want to spend money on upgrades that are not as good as the old stuff. Excel 2003 is still the best, the new stuff is more expensive and the UI is a nightmare.
I have no idea if Apple OS is better... I am using an iPod Touch, I love it and I am now doing so much stuff on it and enjoying it so much, I will spend my money on a new MacBook.
And throw away the rest. And that move alone will make me so happy...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip