8 posts • joined 22 May 2007
Re: Read what you write about
Those spoilsports at the Indie may have changed the article, but Google's cache will always show the truth about our Sapphic leanings:
Typo in article
The original article had a typo in it: the website was mistakenly down as porngoogle.nl, whereas the actual address is pornoogle.nl. Apologies.
Re: For God's Sake
We were not pleased by this comment, so we had it decimated.
Re: That was mine!
Bugger! It's the law!
Okay, fair enough. You said it first, but in my defence I wasn't aware that I was nicking it. Let these comments stand as a testament to all of this.
Re: Up to 8 meters? That's huge!
Metres and feet were confused in the article. It's been fixed now.
Links have been added. Apologies for the oversight.
Sorry about that, Audrey. We'll try to get your name right in future.
Flash is needed
Those of you without Flash will have to install it to view the video. We're not sure what causes Mel Collins' problem with Opera and Flash 9 under Linux. You can go directly to the video at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a92_1179689203
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS