1 post • joined Tuesday 19th January 2010 23:54 GMT
If you can do the electric parenting tool I want one!
As for using resources I hope you don't have a TV, stereo etc. as that would be pot calling the kettle stuff. At least the Yikebike serves a function that will get some people out of their cars.
Also not everyone wants to get sweaty on their way to work etc.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs