1 post • joined 19 Jan 2010
If you can do the electric parenting tool I want one!
As for using resources I hope you don't have a TV, stereo etc. as that would be pot calling the kettle stuff. At least the Yikebike serves a function that will get some people out of their cars.
Also not everyone wants to get sweaty on their way to work etc.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9