2 posts • joined 19 Jan 2010
whether or not Exeter has any Unix/Linux kit.... I would hope so (students at my Uni are heavily intio ubuntu), but of course taking the whole network offline would also take the non-Windows stuff off as well!
Quite sure there're a few well pissed off Unix users, wondering why they're penalised for the lack of security in other areas!
Down with Oz
Cor! That's bad - what if you have a specific business name, and "they" choose a different one to what you'd like your business to be known as?
Glad it's nice and open-ish here in Blighty - my personal domain is registered as a .co.uk, even though that's technically for companies.....
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer