2 posts • joined 19 Jan 2010
whether or not Exeter has any Unix/Linux kit.... I would hope so (students at my Uni are heavily intio ubuntu), but of course taking the whole network offline would also take the non-Windows stuff off as well!
Quite sure there're a few well pissed off Unix users, wondering why they're penalised for the lack of security in other areas!
Down with Oz
Cor! That's bad - what if you have a specific business name, and "they" choose a different one to what you'd like your business to be known as?
Glad it's nice and open-ish here in Blighty - my personal domain is registered as a .co.uk, even though that's technically for companies.....
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE