2 posts • joined 19 Jan 2010
whether or not Exeter has any Unix/Linux kit.... I would hope so (students at my Uni are heavily intio ubuntu), but of course taking the whole network offline would also take the non-Windows stuff off as well!
Quite sure there're a few well pissed off Unix users, wondering why they're penalised for the lack of security in other areas!
Down with Oz
Cor! That's bad - what if you have a specific business name, and "they" choose a different one to what you'd like your business to be known as?
Glad it's nice and open-ish here in Blighty - my personal domain is registered as a .co.uk, even though that's technically for companies.....
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?