2 posts • joined 19 Jan 2010
whether or not Exeter has any Unix/Linux kit.... I would hope so (students at my Uni are heavily intio ubuntu), but of course taking the whole network offline would also take the non-Windows stuff off as well!
Quite sure there're a few well pissed off Unix users, wondering why they're penalised for the lack of security in other areas!
Down with Oz
Cor! That's bad - what if you have a specific business name, and "they" choose a different one to what you'd like your business to be known as?
Glad it's nice and open-ish here in Blighty - my personal domain is registered as a .co.uk, even though that's technically for companies.....
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK