22 posts • joined Tuesday 22nd May 2007 12:26 GMT
"ram amuck", really?
For those who can't be bothered to check the flags:
Original - D I S C O V E R
New - B E N D O V E R
"...I always thought the revolver was a pistol."
True, but they're not the same thing. A revolver is a pistol, but not all pistols are revolvers.
Tux, 'cos I like bird meat.
I mean, really.
"After all, the food and strip clubs are quite a bit better up North."
What? The FOOD? They don't even have grits in New York, never mind collared greens. And the fried chicken is frankly crap.
Wow!. Neatamundo!. I make that 18% adjectives - and an amazing 27% if you include adjectival use of other parts of speech. Awesome. Journalism at its best. Herman Melville eat your heart out.
(Not including DARPA quote)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court