9 posts • joined Monday 18th January 2010 18:35 GMT
Bet they wouldn't try that in Scotland
Good way to get buggered!
The rest of the story...
...they'll only play in Silverlight!
The danger of games and cratoons
When I was a kid I used to watch Bugs Bunney and Road Runner. When i was sixteen i went to juvie for dropping an anvil on a friend from the rook of my house. It was supposed to make a loud noise and he was ssupposed to laugh and walk away./ How did I know it would farcture his skull. I also made a pipe bmob out of poweder i got by brealking open a bunch of firecrackers. It blinded another friend. None of this would have happened if I had watched family-friendly stuff like Bardy Bunch and Davey and goliath when i was a kid. Violent cartoons ruined my life. Well, it ruined my life until I turned eihgtteen.
Re: Steve Wonziak
The Apple II was basically invented by Shatner ands his cronies over at Commodore. The US Festival wasa nothing but a bunch of brunt-out disco bands. And who cares if he invetned the floppy drive? My uncle invented the burpless cucumber. Should he be worshipped like a god?
Wonziak needs to be eathenized
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!