7 posts • joined Monday 18th January 2010 16:57 GMT
Silly party trick
'' == '0' // string comparison, obviously false
0 == '0' // again, conversion occurs.
The rest of the examples behave consistently with the rules of == and ===.
Funny, it's the opposite of the news
I understand it was recently published that the hardest hit job sector for graduates was the IT sector, and that IT graduates were struggling the most to get IT jobs. I returned to the UK right in the middle of the recession and spent months trying to find any IT job that would take me, and it took over 6 months to find one.
I think the recruiters are utterly, utterly wrong.
Typical Steve Jobs fanboy, there is no trojan, it's completely legitimate and works fantastically.
Haha hippies, where's your OSS now?
I love it! Get a job you freetards! I hope HTML 5.0 video has license fees so free browsers go bankrupt. Too long has open source put programmers like me out of jobs!
If you want better quality video, you should damn well pay the people that worked hard and spent time and money developing it!
Sadly it doesn't work like that. If your GUI runs on one thread, and you have two explorer windows open, they are both sharing the one thread. If one waits until the CD-drive spins up so it can access it, the other one is frozen and cannot do anything.
It's the reason that Chrome pioneered having each tab in the browser run as a separate process, so one tab loading something like a flash movie would not lock up the others.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones