1 post • joined 15 Jan 2010
There's porting, and there's porting.
Most of the apps are existing IBM apps that are available for both MF and distributed systems. Migrating your DB2 databases into DB2 on the mainframe, or deployed your J2EE apps to WebSphere on MF, should be pretty painless.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion