1 post • joined 15 Jan 2010
There's porting, and there's porting.
Most of the apps are existing IBM apps that are available for both MF and distributed systems. Migrating your DB2 databases into DB2 on the mainframe, or deployed your J2EE apps to WebSphere on MF, should be pretty painless.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack