1 post • joined 15 Jan 2010
what kind of ISP / host relies solely on one internet provider for service? I am a customer and could not get hold of them by phone or email, just like someone had pulled the plug. If they are not in administration now, I think it won't be long, as customers seek better stability.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?