2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2010
The French have the Interweb?...
...I thought they were all still using Minitels on dialup! More likely, the National Société of French Webservers (NSFW) have called a wildcat strike and nobody was told.
La mienne est celle avec des photos de Carla Bruni dans la poche ...
Innovation? I've heard of it....
Come on guys, I thought WinMo was playing catchup! I remember when Symbian was good... it was called EPOC then.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops