2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2010
The French have the Interweb?...
...I thought they were all still using Minitels on dialup! More likely, the National Société of French Webservers (NSFW) have called a wildcat strike and nobody was told.
La mienne est celle avec des photos de Carla Bruni dans la poche ...
Innovation? I've heard of it....
Come on guys, I thought WinMo was playing catchup! I remember when Symbian was good... it was called EPOC then.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account