2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2010
The French have the Interweb?...
...I thought they were all still using Minitels on dialup! More likely, the National Société of French Webservers (NSFW) have called a wildcat strike and nobody was told.
La mienne est celle avec des photos de Carla Bruni dans la poche ...
Innovation? I've heard of it....
Come on guys, I thought WinMo was playing catchup! I remember when Symbian was good... it was called EPOC then.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder