2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2010
The French have the Interweb?...
...I thought they were all still using Minitels on dialup! More likely, the National Société of French Webservers (NSFW) have called a wildcat strike and nobody was told.
La mienne est celle avec des photos de Carla Bruni dans la poche ...
Innovation? I've heard of it....
Come on guys, I thought WinMo was playing catchup! I remember when Symbian was good... it was called EPOC then.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER