2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2010
The French have the Interweb?...
...I thought they were all still using Minitels on dialup! More likely, the National Société of French Webservers (NSFW) have called a wildcat strike and nobody was told.
La mienne est celle avec des photos de Carla Bruni dans la poche ...
Innovation? I've heard of it....
Come on guys, I thought WinMo was playing catchup! I remember when Symbian was good... it was called EPOC then.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why