2 posts • joined 15 Jan 2010
why pay £100 more...
....when you can buy a 3 MiFi for £30 or so, with £15 on it, cancel the rolling contract, and use it as a PAYG. You still get the 3G access, but for up to 5 devices, and the positioning works darned well through it too, or you can jailbreak and use a Bluetooth GPS with any of the Satnav options (or you can just tether to your phone).
Other than that, the iPag is a great piece of kit, IF you have a use for it.
No slowdown here
Been with O2 on LLU for 10 months now, and other than problems during the extreme cold, which I attribute to line issues, I don't have any complaints.
I sync at 12.5Mbit-15Mbit, and will usually hit that on downloads from a good source. The only recommendation I would make (and it's the same on most ISP's) is to change the router to a better one.
I've been on most other ISP's over time, and so far, O2 LLU is one of the best.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account