11 posts • joined Thursday 14th January 2010 19:36 GMT
I'm annoyed when I hit a page on the intranet that says to use my NT logon. Like anyone not in IT knows what that is.
Seems there are still some die-hards around creating helpful tips for how to login.
Re: $166k to cable one Dell server?!?
You're forgetting that they are probably talking about port costs, not just cabling (both labor and actual cables/gbics).
With two 40gb/s cables coming from each rack server, you're potentially removing 6+ ports and cables from the top of rack and whatever amount that translates up to the "core."
Though I'm assuming they use Dell blades with Infiniband switches. Which would mean they need 2-4 cables per 16 servers.
reverse polish graphs?
Is it me, or is this the only graph to have Q3 to the left of Q2?
Or is this the correct way to graph storage growth?
be careful or some Christian will go thermonuclear on you.
ActiveSync blows away everything else out there. What's your beef with it? You like manually syncing contacts?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst