2 posts • joined 14 Jan 2010
not so sure about 3d tv...
I think the idea of 3d tv is pretty neat, but i don't know if it'll catch on because of the required glasses, not to mention the expense and the lack of 3d material (ie movies show channels). http://3dtvinformation.com/ has some cool info on it too though!
Cool idea, but...
I think 3d TV is a really cool idea, but i don't know really see it going that far quite yet. As stated they still have to work out the problems such as the funky 3d glasses (which could be easily lost and or sat on and broken) and also the lack of quality material content. http://www.3dtvinformation.com/ has some neat info on it too though.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them