2 posts • joined 13 Jan 2010
How did the Convervatives pre-election battle cry go? Oh yeah:
"Big society, small government".
Tell you what Mr Vaizey, why don't you grow a pair and tell the useless, red top reading, outraged, scared of their own shadow, child mollycoddling morons who think this is a good idea, to look after their own darling precious little peoples minds, bodies and souls.
R.E. Another danger
A most cunning stunt.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!