1 post • joined Tuesday 22nd May 2007 10:02 GMT
Joost an Illusion
I have been beta testing Joost for sometime now.
I too find the interface not very intuitive, in fact, to the less 'techie' amongst us I think it may be bordering on the confusing.
I do not have any issues with the streaming, maybe my BB connection is top nothc, but agree that the content is somewhat poor (apart from the Fifth Gear reviews - being a petrolhead these appeal!).
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default