6 posts • joined 12 Jan 2010
What's all this then? Fresh from your SI units fail, you've decided to colour everything specifically to confuse your mostly male/colour-blind readership?
Please could we have a girly->primary colour conversion chart.
Mines the white one in the green corner.
Great to see someone-else with a fingerworks keyboard!
House of Marley phones
bit confused as the Marley headphones are labelled as 'Redemption Song', but the image appears to be of the 'Zion'.
2 questions: Which did you review? and
is it worth the extra 30 quid to get the Zions?
They discovered the the vast majority of the material on BitTorrent started with a relatively small number of individuals.
I was wrong about Steve, here a preview of his new device!
Still using it
My Touchstream is a work of art, cost me $400 plus import duty. They come up on eBay once or twice a year for thousands of dollars. It stopped my RSI and i will never buy an apple product because of what they did to fingerworks. I loose sleep at night in the fear that the USB cable will wear out one day and I can't get a new one. My wife left me because I told her that using my Touchstream was better than sex.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade