6 posts • joined 12 Jan 2010
What's all this then? Fresh from your SI units fail, you've decided to colour everything specifically to confuse your mostly male/colour-blind readership?
Please could we have a girly->primary colour conversion chart.
Mines the white one in the green corner.
Great to see someone-else with a fingerworks keyboard!
House of Marley phones
bit confused as the Marley headphones are labelled as 'Redemption Song', but the image appears to be of the 'Zion'.
2 questions: Which did you review? and
is it worth the extra 30 quid to get the Zions?
They discovered the the vast majority of the material on BitTorrent started with a relatively small number of individuals.
I was wrong about Steve, here a preview of his new device!
Still using it
My Touchstream is a work of art, cost me $400 plus import duty. They come up on eBay once or twice a year for thousands of dollars. It stopped my RSI and i will never buy an apple product because of what they did to fingerworks. I loose sleep at night in the fear that the USB cable will wear out one day and I can't get a new one. My wife left me because I told her that using my Touchstream was better than sex.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad