6 posts • joined 12 Jan 2010
What's all this then? Fresh from your SI units fail, you've decided to colour everything specifically to confuse your mostly male/colour-blind readership?
Please could we have a girly->primary colour conversion chart.
Mines the white one in the green corner.
Great to see someone-else with a fingerworks keyboard!
House of Marley phones
bit confused as the Marley headphones are labelled as 'Redemption Song', but the image appears to be of the 'Zion'.
2 questions: Which did you review? and
is it worth the extra 30 quid to get the Zions?
They discovered the the vast majority of the material on BitTorrent started with a relatively small number of individuals.
I was wrong about Steve, here a preview of his new device!
Still using it
My Touchstream is a work of art, cost me $400 plus import duty. They come up on eBay once or twice a year for thousands of dollars. It stopped my RSI and i will never buy an apple product because of what they did to fingerworks. I loose sleep at night in the fear that the USB cable will wear out one day and I can't get a new one. My wife left me because I told her that using my Touchstream was better than sex.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?