6 posts • joined Tuesday 12th January 2010 12:34 GMT
What's all this then? Fresh from your SI units fail, you've decided to colour everything specifically to confuse your mostly male/colour-blind readership?
Please could we have a girly->primary colour conversion chart.
Mines the white one in the green corner.
Great to see someone-else with a fingerworks keyboard!
House of Marley phones
bit confused as the Marley headphones are labelled as 'Redemption Song', but the image appears to be of the 'Zion'.
2 questions: Which did you review? and
is it worth the extra 30 quid to get the Zions?
Still using it
My Touchstream is a work of art, cost me $400 plus import duty. They come up on eBay once or twice a year for thousands of dollars. It stopped my RSI and i will never buy an apple product because of what they did to fingerworks. I loose sleep at night in the fear that the USB cable will wear out one day and I can't get a new one. My wife left me because I told her that using my Touchstream was better than sex.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire