6 posts • joined 12 Jan 2010
Actually bought Win 8 tabs with my OWN money and like them!
I've actually bought with my own money two Windows 8 tablets. An Asus me400c running Win 8 standard which costs £399, standard Atom tablet with an excellent battery life in excess of 10 hours and 64Gb of storage plus micro SD slot which I use as my couch surfing etc device.
The other is the Acer Iconia W700 i5 128gb running Win 8 pro. Which after my good experience with the Atom tablet I took the plunge and replaced my laptop with it. I did buy a Microsoft Wedge key board and mouse to go with them.
Obviously I'm stupid but I am actually very pleased with these devices.
PS the replaced laptop is a 2011 MacBook Air
Always an interesting and amusing read only let down by the quality of some of the comments. Even this may get slagged!
Mediocre design for an already superseded technology.
LED lighting would appear to be the future.
To save time!
Why bother it runs windows, I can do it for 50p with a second hand machine and some free crap.
Why bother making it compatible with Apple stuff its too expensive and only used by muppets.
An Iphone, no wonder it doesn't work, its because of the antenna don't you know
Build proper carriers and marinise the Typhoon
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...