11 posts • joined 11 Jan 2010
"Oracle Virtual Box"
I needed to reread that part several times before i could get it in my head. i think the fact that oracle bought sun is just stating to sink in...
oh well, there goes the embeded market.
maybe atmel will take its place.
is it me or does the title sound extremely dirty?
npviewer.bin does the same here. reloading the page gets flash running again.
everything is amazing
except button placement on the title bar (wrong side) and the buttons themselves
it took them sheer luck to catch these guys.
what if the the "botmaster" (amazing title, by the way) was smart enough to avoid directly accessing his server. what then? he'd probably relocate and reopen shop somewhere else.
I'd blame the 12700000 computers' users who gave these clowns the resources they needed.
why Nigeria? if anywhere, it'll be somewhere with a decent connection and a lot of people with loads of free time on their hands. Now i wonder who fits that bill...
and we're one step closer
"a central server of built-in intelligence concludes it is lost or stolen". Power management is also remotely manageble.
I guess this'll make it easer for skynet.
it's the 90s again + 20 yrs
looks like blue is back.
This is just sad...
doesn't get lower then this.
There are other ways you know...
you can use your hosts file to block ads. there's a regularly updated file containing all known ad hosts out there.
besides, while your completely free to block ads, some websites depend on them.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait