2 posts • joined 11 Jan 2010
I'll be damned if Mossad uses a weapon they did not hack. As for the amount of people, it is basically to "isolate" the crime scene, making sure all contacts, bodyguards and even random hotel staff are far enough
Illegal cost cutting!
this is purely about tax evasion and surely the regulator will see through this. As we know for quite a long time the largest part of electricity bills in the west has been energy taxes, more or less at the same ridiculous level for petrol (up to 90%). Now, it would be kinda weird if there was an energy business that was producing no net output of electricity, namely producing as much as it was consuming, it would be a loss making business. But what if, all that electricity was feeding google, untaxed! In any case, the regulator will need some bright people to think how they are going to handle the emerging "micro grid" with multitudes of smaller producers in a way that the tax and subsidy policies are not abused. In the fragmented US market, it could be an impossibility, meaning some smart business people will find a way to pick the low-hanging dollars.
After Google, it could well be Paris
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why