51 posts • joined Sunday 10th January 2010 04:24 GMT
Re: Pity if you are not on FaceBook
Yes, you do get away scot free, you're NOT on Facebook for a start!
Is this flame-a-geek-week?
Personally, I find the Bible offensive
And they let kids read it too....
I hope someone's writing all this down...
...it'd make a great newspaper story.
Shock horror !!!
Just think of all those nasty terrorist types* that would have slipped right through.
Who's protecting us !!
* aka: innocent, false positives
Try try this in Oz
"An ultra high-powered hand held 'lightsaber' on sale to anyone with a spare $230 could land would-be Jedi Knights with a $110,000 fine from Australian customs or severe retinal damage."
$230 = $198 US
You lost me at...
Allo allo allo
Wot's all this then...?
...the god-virus is strong in this one...
Yay! Jodrell Bank
As an Aussie I thought this was just a fabrication of Dr Who.
Until I went there in 2007.
This seems an incredibly inefficient system..
1. you drive a car with a valid tax disc = Good, yay, : ), etc
2. you drive a car without a valid tax disc = Bad, $$$$, Cops, etc
Over here, you simply hand in your vehicle licence (number) plates when you scrap a car.
No plates = no drive (on road)
I've never need to jail-break any devices I own.
But then, I don't generally buy Apple products*
Lock me in?
* apart from an iPod, which seems to work just as I expect it to.
That'll show Johnny Foreigner!
What was that?!!!
Hint: There's one born every minute...
Don't feed the trolls!!
Dang these religious nutters
Why can't they just leave us all alone?
I'm so mad...
...I'm going to blow up the entire world!!!
Now. (waits for plod to arrive.....)
Humans will be transported as cargo;
Arrive at airport.
Loaded like freight
No need for in flight service, food, etc
Revived at the other end.
I'd actually prefer that.
@ luis sancho
How's Exidor these days?
Ve almost had vays...
....of making you glow!
From their website:
Black Powder, Used Weapons, Fireworks, all types of Ammunition,
Ammonium Nitrate (ANFO-ANNIE), Chinese Czech and Russian Semtex, Plastic (C4, C1, ...), Dynamite, RDX, TNT, Nitroglycerine, Tetryl, Grenades, Mines, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Heroine, Marijuana, Cannabis, Morphine, Ivory, Human research, Bank notes, …
Additional substance Available (possibility of encoding new substances)"
Twitter twatter twotter
Please people, it's just more of the same web 2.0 crap.
If religion is the word of god
Then it must be perfect.
If it is perfect, then it must be above criticism.
Ergo: Have a banana monkey-boy!
If I was paying mandatory levies on media then I would be pirating as much stuff as I could.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst